Thursday, July 5, 2007

Slashy Goodness

I love fanfic. If you don't, then...you're weird. Sorry, that's just how it is. Here are some of my favorite fanfic sites:

Danny/Don Slash (CSI: NY)
The OC Slash
"Say 'Repressed Homosexuality!'": VM Slash
"Love You Long Time": WeeVer Fanfic (check out Eli's Boy's stories)
Lost Slash (Charlie/Lock=Gross; Sawyer/Jack=Sweetness)
Deadwood Slash
CSI: LV Slash
CSI: GSR (yes, I support hetfic if it's Grissom and Sara)

Clearly I have no motivation to work today, since I keep posting. Oh look, the TV just turned itself on magically. Guess I'll have to sit on the couch. What's this? Reruns of Malcolm in the Middle, you say? Why, sure, I'll partake of that.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Secret: I used to read and writer Formula 1 slash. Sometimes I wish I still did that.

Have a lovely day! :-)